Posted by Nellie Mae Ed. Fdn.
As New England communities grapple with what learning will look like in the fall, we’ve sponsored a series of conversations across the region that have invited families, educators, young people, health professionals, and others to discuss what equitable reopening will look like. We invite you to watch recordings of each of the conversations.
• Massachusetts: “The Digital Divide: Education, Race and Virtual Learning,” The Boston Globe
• New Hampshire: “Live From Home: Navigating Back-to-School as a Family,” New Hampshire Public Radio
• Maine: “Reopening Schools: Maine Considers Complex Factors in How to Resume K-12 Schooling in the Fall,” Maine Public
• Rhode Island: “Reopening Rhode Island Schools,” Center for Youth and Community Leadership in Education (CYCLE), Parents Leading for Educational Equity (PLEE), Latino Policy Institute (LPI), Alliance of Rhode Island Southeast Asians for Education (ARISE), Youth in Action (YIA), Rhode Island Center for Justice
• Connecticut: “Connecticut Conversations: Is School Safe?” Connecticut Public
• Upcoming- Vermont: “School Reopening Forum,” Voices for Vermont’s Children (taking place August 26–28)